The Valley News

newspaper

We are very proud of our school newspaper because it gives you and your parents all the latest news about exciting trips, awards and other events in and outside school.

It also gives children a voice – to share their books reviews, ideas and photographs. Proving very popular are the competitions.

We would love you to read it and make comments.

Click here for the latest issues:

issue 14 Summer

This entry was posted in Archive, Valley News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Valley News

1. adam patel says:

I really like the newspaper because it has a wordsearch . AP

2. I really like the newspaper because it has a wordsearch . AP

3. Emma @ APG says:

I truly like the newspaper and the effort of the teachers regarding students and school.
    Much Appreciated!

4. I guess it’s a good initiative by the school management that they have launched a newspaper in which they mentioned all the news regarding there school.

5. 0212010zp says:

I am now a member of the new newspaper club and I personally think it is very intriguing to see how the newspaper is created.

6. Mr Dawood says:

We are so blessed to have a fantastic newspaper club. The journalists and Chief Editor (Mrs Topham) work so hard. Keep up the excellent work!

7. 021tophamn says:

Thank you for your kind comments. The children in the newspaper club work really hard putting all the stories and articles together. Watch out for the next autumn issue coming to you very very soon!

8. Maryam v says:

Thank you so much newspapers club and a special thank you to our editor