Another successful Autumn Fair!

A massive thank you to pupils, parents and staff for their support and donations towards the Autumn Fair.

A massive shout out to: SteakHouse Co (of Halliwell Road), Warburtons, Asda, HomeSpares and Bolton at Home for their generous donations and support.

A selection of photos from the day can be seen below!

This entry was posted in Latest Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Another successful Autumn Fair!

1. 0212015hu says:

I had so much fun at the autumn fair. Halima

2. 021mcginleyb says:

It was a fabulous fair. Well done to everyone!
    Mrs McGinley

3. 0212015fa says:

I liked the autumn fair because I got a book called The brave little bunny. I loved the autumn fair because I got a sparkly, yellow bouncy ball which I won in the pirate game. I went to the autumn fair because I knew there was a yellow, green bouncy jumping castle. I knew there was raffle tickets to win a prize. There was so many fun activities to take part in. There was a lots of yummy, hot food outside year one like burgers,kebab wraps, and lots more!
    There were lots of yummy,good cakes and biscuits. In the game where you knock over the tins I won some sweets. I didn’t win any raffle ticket prizes but maybe next time.

4. 0212015fa says:

F.A