4 thoughts on “Chinese New Year

1. Mohammed Amaan 3X-In the world cup in Russia 2018, I have watched some of the games, I preferred games with a lot of goals for example Spain V Portugal Russia V Saudi Arabia and Argentina V Croatia. My faviroute team in the world is England, but I hope Costa Rica win the world cup as I was chosen to be Costa Rica in Class, however I think that either Portugal or Brasil might win the world cup because Brasil have a very good team and Portugal has Ronaldo who is the best player in the world!

2. Harry Kane is the best player and he fast and score goals when he needs to.
    I support England and they won many times as they could I watch football at home.

3. Harry Kane is the best player and he fast and score goals when he needs to.

4. My all time favourite player is Mohammed Salah but I want England to win the world cup because I live in England and they are a really good and exciting team. Khyra 3X