Year 6 had a fabulous day at Bury Training and Safety Centre. Please now share three vital fire safety facts:
The moment an oil fire had water thrown over it…
1. The acronym DR ABC stands for Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing and call 999.
2.Only in Greater Manchester there has been 50,000 hoax calls.
3.You are fined 5000 pounds for hoax calls
. Do not leave your phone under the pillow as it needs cool air.
. Do not leave an ash tray on a sofa because a cigarette might fall and cause a big fire.
. Fire men receive 50000 hoax ( prank calls) calls per year. This wastes fire men’s time and you will have to pay £5000 as fine.
Every year the Fire Station gets 50,000 hoax calls!
Pouring water over a fire only expands the fire rather than getting it out .
You can tell if there’s a fire in the door behind you by feeling the door handle with the back of your hand.
50000 hoax calls are made every year in just Great Britain! This takes the lives of many people. People use DrABC which means danger, response, airway, breathing and call 999. Did you know fire fighters only have 90 seconds to get ready if there is an emergency?
I had a really good time at our latest trip which was at The Fire Rescue Service and I learnt: when a chip pan fire occurs you should leave it and call 999, don’t leave plastic near fires as not only will it burn it will create dangerous gas fumes and leave the bedroom door closed at night so smoke does not enter.
3 interesting facts I learned on this amazing trip were:
1)50,000 hoax calls are sent out -in Greater Manchester alone- a year.
2)The air is more clear near the bottom of the room.
3)If there is an oil pan on fire putting water on it would make it worse
. Do not put water in a hot pan because it can cause an explosion.
. Check your fire alarm once a week to see if it works.
. Do not put any candles underneath a TV because it could blow up.
1. If you add water to an oil fire it can explode.
2. Hoax calls can be tracked.
3. If there is a fire behind a door you cant see use the back of your hand to check the door.
1) IF YOU FIND SOMEONE UNCONSCIOUS USE DR ABC WHICH STANDS FOR
CHECK FOR DANGER, CHECK FOR A RESPONSE, MAKE THEIR AIRWAY OPEN,CHECK FOR BREATHING AND FINALLY CALL 999.
2)CHECK SMOKE ALARMS EVERY WEEK.
3)FIREMEN HAVE ONLY 90 SECONDS TO GET DRESSED.
3 facts that I learned in the Bury Training and Safety center are:
1) Never put water on a pan when it is on fire or else the fire will become worse.`
2) Never put a candle under the TV as the TV can blow up.
3) Never leave a fire unattended as anything can catch alight.
Every year the Fire Station get 50000 hoax calls (prank calls) only in Greater Manchester.
Firefighters only have 90 seconds to get ready when there is a fire.
If something bad happens to someone then remember DR ABC Danger,
Response, Airway open,Breathing,Call 999.
On my trip to The Fire and Rescue Centre I learnt: 50,000 hoax calls are made every year in Greater Manchester, the firemen have 90 seconds to get ready when a call is made and don’t leave electrical items on fabric for example straighteners on beds.
Did you know that 50000 hoax calls are made every year.
You should never leave your phone underneath your pillow.
Never leave a fire unattended.
3 interesting facts I learnt on the fire and safety trip:
1)when there is a fire and you put water fire on it the fire gets worse.
2)50000 people do hoax calls in a year.
3)when someone is injured do DR ABC
1)Always switch all the electricity of before going to sleep
2)If someone is unconscious then use DR ABC and it stands for Danger, Response, Airway open, Breathing and call 999.
3) Check all your smoke alarms once a week.
DrABC can be used if you sea someone who has fainted. Fire fighters have to get dressed in 90 seconds. Did you know 50000 hoax calls happen every year in Greater Manchester?
1) Never leave the gas cooker unattended
2) Fire men only have 90 seconds to get changed
3) The fire station gets 50000 hoax calls every year
3 facts about fires:
1)When there is a fire try to shut the door as the oxygen will run out.
2)If you are on fire do not run STOP, DROP and ROLL.
3)If there is a fire try to leave the fire.
1)There are over 50,000 hoax calls in the UK alone.
2)You should never put water on a gas fire.
3)If your clothes are on fire STOP,DROP,ROLL.
IF YOU SEE A FIRE RUN OUTSIDE AND CALL 999.
IF YOU’RE IN A BEDROOM AND YOU KNOW THERE WAS A FIRE OPEN THE WINDOW AND SHOUT FIRE.
IF YOU SAW SOMETHING DANGEROUS THAT CAN CAUSE A FIRE THEN QUICKLY GET RID OF IT.
3 facts about fire:
1. If you are on fire STOP,DROP and ROLL.
2. check your fire alarm once a week.
3. If there is a fire leave the fire.
Facts that I have learned are:
1} You should never put water on a pan that is on fire or it will go worse.
2} If your clothes are on fire you should stop, drop and roll.
3} If there is a fire and the smoke is coming in your room then you should put something big to cover it like a blanket.
3 Facts about fires:
.If there is a fire you should not run … you should STOP,DROP and ROLL.
.If there is a fire you should try to leave while ducking your head down underneath the smoke.
.If there is a fire you should close your door and shout “HEEELP” to your neighbour.
Three facts about fire safety:
1)If a pan is on fire then do not pour water on it or the fire will spread.
2)If their is a fire in your bedroom then cover your blanket or duevt over the bottom of your door so no smoke can come in.
3)If you find someone who has collapsed then you have to perform DR ABC.
Three fire safety facts:
1.Remember to check fire alarms once a week
2.STOP DROP and ROLL when there is fire on your clothes.
3.If someone is knocked out then put them in the recovery position.
Three facts about fire and safety:
1) Always check your Alarm once a week.
2) If your clothes catch fire then stop drop and roll.
3) If there is a really bad fire then call 999.
3 facts about fire:
Did you know that 5000 hoax calls are made every year.
When there is a fire close the door and put a blanket through the gaps.
Do not put any electronics under your pillow when going to sleep.
3 Life Saving Facts are …
1. 50000 hoax calls are made every single year in greater Manchester
2. Do NOT leave electronics charging for too long because they can blow up.
3. If you’re clothes get caught on fire then STOP,DROP and ROLL
3 facts about fires are…
1)Do NOT open the door if it is hot as the fire might be behind it.
2)If your cloths catch on fire STOP DROP and ROLL
3)Check your fire alarm once a week.
Three facts about fire and rescue centre:
. Check your fire alarm once a week
. There are about fifty million hoax calls a year and they are tracked
. If there is a fire then close the door and put something heavy underneath so no ash comes in.
When there is a fire you have stay away from the fire and you have to take it serious.
When there is a fire you have to get dressed very quickly in 1 minute 30 secnd.
There is a coat which they were to the fire and it is fire proof so they don’t get on fire. Its amazing.
3 facts about Fire safety
1 If there is an emergency you should try to sense were the fire is by putting your hand in the wall.
2 You should stop , drop and roll.
3 When there is a fire remember to open the window to get fresh air.
three facts about the fire and safety centre
. Check your fire alarm once a week.
. If your clothes set on fire STOP DROP and ROLL
. Fire-fighters get 90 seconds to get ready for a fire.
3 instructions which are vital to follow in a home fire
1) when you are trapped in a room close the door so the smoke can not get in ( if it is possible try and exit the house).
2) Call 999 as soon as soon as possible.
3) If you are not able to contact them call (if possible) for help
Three amazing facts i learned are:
1) If your clothes catch fire you stop drop and roll.
2)You call 999 not 911
3)You need to put a duvet under the door so the poisonous smoke doesnt enter the room.
3 facts I learned about fire safety:
1) If your clothes are on fire then you stop, drop and roll.
2) If there is a fire then you should call 999.
3)If there is a fire in your room then you should cover the bottom of the door.
1) When there is a fire behind the door always use your back of your hand to check if the door is warm
2) If your clothes are on fire you should stop, drop and roll.
3) If there is a fire behind the door that you should put something thick under the door.
There are some interesting facts that I have learnt and they are :
1. If your clothe are on fire STOP,DROP and ROLL.
2.Always keep a phone next to you at night in case there is a fire .
3. If there is fire coming put something underneath your door so it stops the smoke coming.
Three facts I learnt at Bury Training Centre are:
When your clothes are on fire STOP DROP ROLL
If there is a fire outside your room get a douvet and put under the door to prevent the smoke coming in the room.
You will die if you breath three breaths of the smoke.
The educational , beneficial facts I learnt are :
1) You should never put water on a pan which is hot and has got oil in it .
2) If you’re on fire immediately STOP , DROP and ROLL .
3) If there IS a fire then try to leave the HOUSE as SOON as POSSIBLE and call 999 .
1) If you catch fire on your clothes you do STOP, DROP and ROL
2) If a fire ever happens you should get out the house and call 999.
3) I also learned that there are 50,000 hoax calls in a year.
3 Facts that I learnt are:
1.If you catch fire to your clothes you have to STOP DROP AND ROLL.
2.You can check if there is by feeling the handle or the door with your back hand.
3.50,000 Hoax calls are made.
3 Facts that I liked the most that would be really handy are:
1: Always go near an open window
2: If there is fire on your clothes STOP DROP and ROLL
3: Scream HELP FIRE until someone calls the fire bagrade
3 Interesting facts I learnt
1)When a pan is being used never put water on it , it will cause a tragic fire.
2)There are 50000 hoax calls each year.
3)It takes 2 breaths in smoke for you to fall unconscious.
The three facts that I learnt are:
1. Never leave your Phone under your pillow as it can get hot and EXPLODE!
2.Do not leave the iron face down on the cover when it is on as it can heat up.
3.FireFighters have 90 seconds to get changed for a fire.
1) There are 58 fire engines in the whole of Greater Manchester .
2) 50,000 hoax calls are made in a year , and if you do it multiple times you have to pay £ 5000
3) If you take in more then three breathes of smoke (which is toxic) can make you unconscious.
1) There are 58 fire engines in the whole of Greater Manchester
2) When you do a hoax call you haveto pay 5000 pounds
3) When there is fire on your clothes STOP DROP AND ROLL
3 facts I learnt:
1) Never put a laptop between the cushions because it can get really warm and EXPLODE!
2) If your clothes are on fire STOP, DROP and ROLL.
3) If you hoax call then you get 5000 pounds as a fine.
3 facts about fires
1.If there is fire on your clothes then STOP, DROP and ROLL.
2.When there is a fire you should go near the window so you can get more oxygen.
3.Always close the door if there is a fire and put something at the bottom to stop smoke coming in the room.
3 Facts About Fire Safety:
1) If fire catches your clothes you must STOP, DROP, ROLL.
2) Road safety can cause fires so you must always drive safely and keep your eyes on the road.
3) If you have a fire stay in the room if you can’t get out, close the door, open the window for fresh air and cover the door from letting heat come in.
If there is a fire you have to get the back of your hand and you have to put it up and down on the door. If it is hot there is a fire and if it isn’t there is no fire. We use the back of your hand because it has more nerves. Also if there is smoke coming out of the door put a blanket underneath it to prevent it to stop.
3 Facts that I learnt are:
1)50000 hoax calls are made each year.
2)If a pan is being used never put water on it.
3)If you breathe in 2 breaths of smoke you can fall unconscious.
3 Facts I have learnt:
50,000 hoax calls are made in a year.
If a pan is on fire do not put water on top of it.
If you’re on fire immediately STOP DROP AND ROLL.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty