Grandpa Chatterji Comprehension
Answer the following questions using information from the text
- Why didn’t Neetu and Sanjay go to the airport to meet Grandpa Chatterji?
- How do you know that they were excited to meet their Grandpa?
- Name three questions that the children wanted to know about Grandpa Chatterji
- Why do you think the children chose to hide rather than meeting their Grandpa?
- What is your first impression of Grandpa Chatterji?
- Why does the author start describing Grandpa Chatterji’s feet first?
- Can you describe Grandpa Chaterji’s physical appearance?
- The author doesn’t continually use ‘said’. Can you name two other words she uses instead?
- Without knowing a great deal of information about Grandpa Chatterji, we can infer that he is a nice man. What clues does the author give about his personality?
- What are your thoughts and opinions about the use of speech in the text?